Advertisment:

Author Topic: 2 Video Captures, Same Guy & Car in Both  (Read 1868 times)

Offline lulu5kamz

• View Profile
2 Video Captures, Same Guy & Car in Both
« on: January 04, 2016, 02:09:37 am »
The first video is from October. A guy stops in front our house and proceeds to check his oil 11 times! Seemed a little strange to me.

The same guy and car from October. This time he stops across the street and appears to be on a video call that lasts 8 minutes and he appears to point his phone camera at the front of our house a couple of times. I was able to capture his license plate thanks to alert viewer on YouTube. He has a personalized license plate on the back of his car that has the word "HEMI" on it. I was able to see it when looking at the video capture from his October visit as he made a u-turn on the corner.

Offline ShawnInPaso

• View Profile
Re: 2 Video Captures, Same Guy & Car in Both
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 08:55:12 am »
Well that's rather creepy. Besides, who stops in a residential area to check the oil?

I live in a rural area where we occasionally get some odd or questionable behavior, but your neighborhood (which looks much nicer) should get an award for peculiar stuff.

BTW, what kind of camera are you using for that close-up of the guy on his phone?

Offline lulu5kamz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 08:21:24 pm »
Well that's rather creepy. Besides, who stops in a residential area to check the oil?

I live in a rural area where we occasionally get some odd or questionable behavior, but your neighborhood (which looks much nicer) should get an award for peculiar stuff.

BTW, what kind of camera are you using for that close-up of the guy on his phone?

The close-up was provided by the Huisun Mini PTZ camera with 10 times optical zoom. Here is the forum post about the details of this camera. This camera runs $139 (US) with POE.

http://www.cam-it.org/index.php?topic=10257.0

Offline Pesky

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 03:45:11 am »
Whatever his motive turns out to be, it's very compelling that he looks like he's up to something.
I hope he's not casing your place!
1x Hikvision DS-2CD2732F-IS 3Mp
1x Ratingsecu R-H241N 1Mp Wireless
1x Ratingsecu R-H536NV 2.0 Mp with motorized panning bracket.
1x Ratingsecu R-N900Q4 1.0 Mp
Blue Iris full ver running as a Win32 service.
Win7 64bit, 4Gb Ram, Q9550 quad core 2.8Ghz.

Offline morrisky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 04:38:50 pm »

The close-up was provided by the Huisun Mini PTZ camera with 10 times optical zoom. Here is the forum post about the details of this camera. This camera runs $139 (US) with POE.

Great close up. How do you have this cam set up? Do you have some sort of tracking set up to zoom in on moving objects or did you manually adjust this cam when you saw the car?

Advertisement

Offline lulu5kamz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 06:13:48 pm »

Great close up. How do you have this cam set up? Do you have some sort of tracking set up to zoom in on moving objects or did you manually adjust this cam when you saw the car?

The Huisun Mini PTZ camera does not have auto tracking. You would have to step up to one of their dome models to get auto tracking. I saw the car on the security monitor, so I manually zoomed in on the car.

Offline coldair

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 04:15:04 pm »
someone hired a PI to watch you and must have went cheap

Advertisment:

Mobile Theme