Author Topic: Logitech WiLife Outdoor Security Camera / CLC-110e  (Read 2415 times)

Offline phantomts

• View Profile
Logitech WiLife Outdoor Security Camera / CLC-110e
« on: February 05, 2011, 09:35:52 pm »
I have a Logitech Outdoor Security Camera that I was hoping to get to work with the Blue Iris software.  These use a USB powerline network adapater to communicate between the camera and WiLife Command Center.  I am able to use the Command Center and the WiLife Website to remotely view the video from this camera but for some reason can't seem to get Blue Iris to pull video from it.  Does anyone know what settings this camera requires to make Blue Iris work?  If I try and browse to the Camera IP at port 8080 I get a prompt to open or save 'application/octet-stream' but using port 8080 in Blue Iris doesn't render any image.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Camera IP: 172.29.132.12
Firewall Port Info: http://logitech-en-emea.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7914/section/troubleshoot/crid/589/lt_product_id/4324/tabs/1,3,2,5/cl/gb,en/kw/

Offline phantomts

• View Profile
Re: Logitech WiLife Outdoor Security Camera / CLC-110e
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 05:15:43 am »
Anyone have any ideas of where to even start?

Offline rkkeller

• View Profile
Re: Logitech WiLife Outdoor Security Camera / CLC-110e
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 08:32:29 pm »
Works with Wilife cameras when you enter HTTP/web port of 8080 and RTSP/video port of 5802.

Get the needed camera ip addresses to use from the Command Center software by running the diagnostics.

Mobile Theme