Advertisment:

Author Topic: Looking to buy POE IP bullet cameras cheap  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Imaginar

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking to buy POE IP bullet cameras cheap
« on: May 29, 2014, 02:51:17 pm »
I'm looking to buy several outdoor bullet IP cameras, must be POE and at least 720p.
Of course it needs to be in perfect working condition and cheap, I can always go and buy them at Amazon or eBay or NewEgg, etc. if I want to pay full price for them. I'm posting here because I don't want to pay their prices.

- If you have a camera that cannot be powered via ethernet cable (POE) then you don't have the kind of camera I'm looking for

- If the resolution is lower than 1280 x 720 then you don't have the kind of camera I'm looking for.

- If your camera is not for outdoor use then is not the kind of camera I'm looking for.

- It must work with Blue Iris and have menus in English.

Everything else goes. Can or cannot have IR, LEDs, etc. I have to leave my outside lights on at night then IR and LEDs is not a must but a nice extra if you have one.

Payment will be made with PayPal ONLY to people residing in the US lower 48 Sates.

Thank you for your time guys

Alex

Offline JohnRH

• View Profile
Re: Looking to buy POE IP bullet cameras cheap
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 03:16:39 pm »
So how much are you willing to spend?

Offline pacowilson

• View Profile
    • Unifore Security
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 11:38:11 am »
hello guys,

I am pleased to know you are searching for PoE IP cameras. We (Unifore) is one of pioneer security equipment manufacturer. The company is offering megapixel resolution IP cameras which has power over Ethernet (PoE) feature. The camera utilizes the Aptina progressive scan and "Davinci" DM368 image signal processor. They can offer at least 1280x720P resolution, and maximum resolution can reach up to 5 megapixel for some models.

Do you need indoor or outdoor IP camera? 
We can provide you standard indoor box camera which has PoE feature and WiFi, as well as SD card.  Outdoor vandal-proof dome cameras and bullet cameras, as well as PTZ cameras are for your selection.

Read full range of our IP cameras: http://www.hkvstar.com/category/ip-network-camera.html
We are offering security alarm system and IP cameras - 4CH Standalone DVR

Offline H6D5

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 02:26:03 pm »
hello guys,

I am pleased to know you are searching for PoE IP cameras. We (Unifore) is one of pioneer security equipment manufacturer. The company is offering megapixel resolution IP cameras which has power over Ethernet (PoE) feature. The camera utilizes the Aptina progressive scan and "Davinci" DM368 image signal processor. They can offer at least 1280x720P resolution, and maximum resolution can reach up to 5 megapixel for some models.

Do you need indoor or outdoor IP camera? 
We can provide you standard indoor box camera which has PoE feature and WiFi, as well as SD card.  Outdoor vandal-proof dome cameras and bullet cameras, as well as PTZ cameras are for your selection.

Read full range of our IP cameras: http://www.hkvstar.com/category/ip-network-camera.html

Can you tell us how much you charge for these cameras?

Offline Imaginar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 06:43:52 pm »

Like I explained in my post I'm looking to spend less than retails price for the camera, otherwise I could just buy it from a online retailer. I'm not after any fancy $300 camera. I just need something for my home that is reliable and dependable.

Hope this helps

Advertisement

Offline BryanB

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 07:11:41 pm »
Like I explained in my post I'm looking to spend less than retails price for the camera, otherwise I could just buy it from a online retailer. I'm not after any fancy $300 camera. I just need something for my home that is reliable and dependable.

Hope this helps

Simple..... Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I
4 - DS-2CD2032-I
2 - DS-2CD2332-I
1 - DS-2CD2020-I  (another on the way)

All from Nelly's

Offline Pesky

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 11:54:27 pm »

Hope this helps
Most new prices for great cameras are waaaay less than $300. Why waste your time looking for a 'bargain' used camera, when you can buy a new one with a 1 yr. warranty - you did say reliable & dependable - doubt you'll do better than the new route, but good luck.
1x Hikvision DS-2CD2732F-IS 3Mp
1x Ratingsecu R-H241N 1Mp Wireless
1x Ratingsecu R-H536NV 2.0 Mp with motorized panning bracket.
1x Ratingsecu R-N900Q4 1.0 Mp
Blue Iris full ver running as a Win32 service.
Win7 64bit, 4Gb Ram, Q9550 quad core 2.8Ghz.

Offline MaxIcon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 09:18:09 pm »
And here, at least, most people aren't selling their good cameras cheap.  Many of us are buying more of them, at current prices.

You can probably score a deal on some slightly worn-out Foscams, though!

Offline RexxJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 01:00:14 am »

Hope this helps

ditto.

Offline propman07

• View Profile
    • DLV Photography
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 03:04:17 am »

Hope this helps

ditto.
X 2....scored a 10 pack of these from nellysecurity.com for $1500.
- David

DLV Photography
11 Hikvision DS-2CD2132-I
1 Hikvision DS-2CD2132-I
Dedicated PC running Win7/i7-4770@3.4GHz/8 GB RAM
Blue Iris Software
Cisco SRW224P 24-Port 10/100 + 2-Port Gigabit Switch

Offline Q

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 12:33:31 pm »
Cheap equipment nearly always disappoints me. I have better luck with inexpensive gear.
i7-3770 3.4ghz Win 8.1 64bit (Dedicated BI4 64bit Server) | (3) Hikvision DS-2CD2332-I @ 3MP | (11) Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I @ 3MP | (2) Dahua IPC-HFW3200S @ 2MP | (1) ACTi E33 @ 5MP | (2) Vivotech FD8136 @ 1MP

Advertisment:

Mobile Theme